Arianne & I

Saturday, January 15, 2011

I did not fail my 1st Human Anatomy test - YIPPIE!!!!!!!

I took a little more than 1 hour and 40 minutes (out of 3 available) to take a 51 question test covering 4 chapters in my gigantic text book. I got 48 correct! (Or was it 47?)  Anyway, it was enough to get over 90% correct! Yay!!!!!
This class is only 7 weeks long, 4 chapters to read per week, one test each week, posting answers to questions for group discussion, and putting all the answers together into a 'paper' all every week!
Plus:
I have to finish my 1st English essay, finish my math homework, and write a paper for Interpersonal Effectiveness by next week. At least those classes are longer and I have more time to work on the assignments!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I knew you could do it! Happy studying! :)

    ReplyDelete