Arianne & I

Friday, February 4, 2011

100% !!!!!!!!!!

I just finished my 4th Human Anatomy test, and I was able to answer all the questions correctly! It helped that we only had 2 chapters to cover this week! The first three tests covered too much information. Week one was 4 chapters. On that test I got 48 correct, out of 51. The 2nd week covered eight chapters. It was quite difficult to find all the answers, let alone remember everything! That time I got 43 out of 50 correct. Most of the questions were about muscles. After 2 1/2 hours of searching for specific muscles, I started to go cross-eyed. The 3rd week was 5 chapters (the nervous system), and on the test I scored 48 out of 52 correctly. Some of the chapters are really long. Next week is the cardiovascular system, which is 3 chapters long. I read some of the first chapter (blood) a few weeks ago, so it shouldn't be too horrible. FUN FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment